*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791395-Who-is-Teaching-Who
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#791395 added September 13, 2013 at 8:03pm
Restrictions: None
Who is Teaching Who?
September 13, 2013

I am amazed at what has happened to my middle son. When he first came into the world the question was WHO is this guy anyway. He was born during a time when you did not know the sex of your child until it was born. It has been fun learning with him. He loved hitting tennis balls back and forth with me. Over time he would become number one singles at his High school. I enjoy seeing WHO God was creating him to be. Tim was the name of this child, He was named after one of my best friends in college. As the middle child Tim is forever the rascal. One never knows what he will do next.

Fast forward to today. He is a man in his twenties, married to a beautiful wife in the suburbs of Kansas City, Kansas. I am six foot tall and he is at least three inches taller. He has become a school teacher at Gordon Parks Elementary, which is a school for underprivileged kids. I am so proud of this little guy, who became a young man way to fast. Now I have become the WHO part of the equation as I grind out games that we play on the tennis court and chess. WHO is teaching WHO? The bottom line is God continues to teach each of us!~!!!!!

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791395-Who-is-Teaching-Who