*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791584-Monday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#791584 added September 16, 2013 at 10:28pm
Restrictions: None
Monday
OK, so I got in here early again. In fact, it's so early it's almost yesterday; ten minutes and it will be four in the morning. I'm up for work, taking a little time to relax with some coffee and let my brain at least get woke up. My body was up with the alarm, so now I just have to let my head catch up.

I also had to charge up my Mp-3 players, since I forgot yesterday. That's why I have the computer on so early. I did not get much time for anything yesterday, and it's a good thing I got in here early.

I went in for work later than intended yesterday, got done a little after two, but did not get out of work until half past. Then went back and talked to Rhonda about the schedule and finally left a little after three. I got home, grabbed a snack and got on the computer, it was four. But, I was tired and since I was going back in to take Rhonda to dinner, I opted for a nap. Then it was time to get ready, drive in and take her out to eat. After dinner I dropped her off at work and came home, worked on the schedule, but could not print it.

Nope, it's ready but I can't print the black and white document because the color ink is too low. It's been low for a couple of weeks, and it's not been used, but it's empty now and I can't print without it. I don't know why I need it for black and white, especially since I have a black ink cartridge, but that's the Kodak printer for you.

Anyway, it's just about four now and time to get dressed and leave. It's foggy out, and it's going to be a slow drive in. After I get done today, it's off to the lake for some fishing, or at least that's a high probability. So, I do not know when I will have time to write my journal, that's why I'm in here before time begins.

And now time is about to run out, it's my bedtime, and I'm back in to finish. I had a nice nap, I got the schedules done, and I enjoyed a nice dinner. Now, it's time to relax with a beverage and some Netflix, then bed. Tomorrow I should get done with work about 11:00, and had planned on getting out of there quick. But, I need to get some papers filled out by Natalie, so I may have to hang around for a while.

Then again, I may just leave them with her, let her fill them out, then pick them up later, when we come in to give Allen a coat to try out. That sounds like the better plan, since tomorrow is my last day of work before getting two days off.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791584-Monday