*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791738-Sweating
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#791738 added September 17, 2013 at 6:41pm
Restrictions: None
Sweating
September 17th 2013

There are people that say don't sweat it or don't sweat the small stuff. I have just got back from a short work out and I am sopping wet. I guess one could say that these words are a product of that sweat. The drops of sweat are part of an inkwell that flows out of my fingers to any blank surface. Maybe there is something good to be said about sweating. It reveals that a person is exerting some measure of effort and that the sweat process is working. I have heard of the problems that ensue when that part of the body refuses to work. I hope you are enjoying the inspiration of this sweat. Jesus lets go of sweat like blood that flows in an anxious moment at Gethsemane. Not my will be done but thy will be done father. And out of the sweat the words of Jesus continue to flow and give life. Instead of saying don't sweat it, maybe we should say sweating it is the balm. I can still picture a preacher who sweat from head to toe as he preached and sang. Life is worth it. Pass the good word on. We are valuable enough that someone gave a sweat for us. The rest is history. Thank you Jesus!!!!*Wink*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791738-Sweating