*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792519-Scapegoat
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#792519 added September 27, 2013 at 11:45pm
Restrictions: None
Scapegoat
September 27th 2013

I am deciding that I will introduce you to my new pet. His name is Scapegoat. I have known him since birth and loves to be with me wherever I go. Maybe you have seen me with him. He is kind of scruffy looking, has horns and beard and says Maaaaaaa or something to that effect. And if you are not careful he will eat you out or house and home.

I first met scapegoat when I was an infant. In a manner of speaking he was the first line of defense in what has come to be called the infantry. I would get in all manner of trouble messing up the house in all kinds of ways. I put shoe polish on the mirror and mixed up cleaning chemicals which I used to clean the floor. Scapegoat was there. Maaaaaa. Mom was right around the corner. She laughed when she saw Scapegoat who knows what she was thinking.
*Shock*

Even today I had scapegoat trying to snuggle. I tried to tell him I needed to be somewhere. He would not listen. My wife was out and about. There are days that she expects help around the house. This was one of them. There she was typing up a resume for me for a new job I was applying for. I forgot to put some stew in the refrigerator from last nights dinner. I tried to explain to her that Scapegoat would not leave me alone. All she knew to say was that if I died it was my own fault. Scapegoat begs to differ. Never have I known someone who loved me as much as Scapegoat. Call me if you would like him to visit. Just don't tell my wife!!!*RollEyes*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792519-Scapegoat