*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792584-Synchronicity
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#792584 added September 29, 2013 at 12:09am
Restrictions: None
Synchronicity
September 28, 2013
*Duck*

Nothing entertains me more than watching how the swimmers are able to be in synche with each other as they swim and dive in the pool. I wonder how reflections in the pool meet up with those in life. At one level I like the idea of being connected with who and what a person or event stirs up. I also crave to be different. How can one be both without sacrificing who I am in relationship to others. *Shock*


I mainly think of this in the context of work. I am an ordained minister by vocation and at time I feel like a guppy in a secular shark pool. People do not come to the warehouse to worship and praise God. At times they share by their behavior that any body who believes in a creator God is wasting their time. There is the rub for me. There is a word called "syncretism" in Christian faith. It basically means you get so involved with other religious beliefs you lose sight of what makes a difference. I want to make a difference which means I am into excepting. Not all behavior is in the best interest of others or myself.*Frown*

Maybe I need to get in the water and learn to swim. I am very sure that after they exit the pool they go their separate ways. I pray with God's help I can share they can be with they are and walk into the arms of Christ determined to be accepting. Even as I do it to the least of these I do it to Jesus. Love is an accepting embrace and a matter of letting the world at large know what is fair. I seek to find ways to reflect Christ, dimly in a mirror and then face to face!!*StarStruck*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792584-Synchronicity