*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792733-101-Premise
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Thriller/Suspense · #1955384
assignments here
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#792733 added September 30, 2013 at 5:56pm
Restrictions: None
10/1 Premise
PREMISE: A woman finds an antique painting hidden in a home. When viewed by individuals their true self is revealed. The reaction varies and most do not realize one only sees themselves not others.

Characters: MC Theanne Jaconelli 25 yrs old find the painting in the house left to her by a relative (last living, she was found by lawyer)
Talia Lazaro- friend and coworker
Conlin Parker-boyfriend of Talia and nephew of Father Matthew
Father Jonathan- Conlin's uncle, middle aged Deacon always trying to be promoted and noticed. when he views the painting he bypasses his superior and goes to the Archbishop of the area. Doesn't make points with his Pastor( http://www.bible.ca/catholic-church-hierarchy-organization.htm )
Pastor Andrew-Arrogant also and wants the painting to use as a tool to gain him a higher place maybe even a Cardinal.
Quinton Grady- Art Dealer He has some under the table dealings. He wants to own the painting and offer private showings for $
Eddie Martinez- Talia's cousin who hears about the painting from another source. He discovers his cousin Talia is friends with Thena and gets a showing for him and his posse.
David Oliva is a gang leader. He goes to the showing with Eddie with the idea to case the joint and steal the painting. When he sees himself in relation to the MC of the painting many things from his past ar brought to the surface. His goal changes even though his gang wants to steal it.

Conflict- The above characters each have a reason to want to steal or own the painting. Thena doesn't want to sell it or display it for money. She is still working out her own issues with her revelation.

Motivation-Each has their own motivation to steal, or buy to own the painting. Some for self glory, others for monetary gain or self-promotion. Thena, sees herself change in the painting. it is alive.



© Copyright 2013 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792733-101-Premise