*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792734-102-character-Inventory
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Thriller/Suspense · #1955384
assignments here
#792734 added October 8, 2013 at 5:34pm
Restrictions: None
10/2 character Inventory
Theanne Jaconelli is 25 years old. She is 5'6" great figure with well rounded curves. Shoulder length auburn hair with green eyes. A little self consconscious. Works for ABC company in the marketing dept. Small company where she has a crush on the Owner Chase McKenzie. He is polite, friendly and respects her ideas about marketing his company and products. Never steps over the boss/employee relationship which is why Theanne cares about him. She receives notice from a lawyer that she is the only living relative of Duncan Stapleton living in St. Paul, MN. His house is in the Summit area. He died a year ago and there was a lot of paperwork and claims to his estate. In doing a family history, her name and connection was free and clear of any inter or extra marital connections. She is his direct blood cousin through his own Aunt May's family. All other relatives are marriage relations and not one of blood. Theanne lives in an apartment in Bloomington, MN not far from the Mall of America. After the paperwork is done, She and Talia move to the house in the Summit District. About 1/4 mile from the Gouvenor's Mansion.

Talia Lazaro- 26 years old-Cuban, 5'4" rounded body, dresses as fits her size and paycheck Honey Brown hair and hazel eyes. Loves clothes, music and food. She does most of the cooking for her and Thena. She issemi-estranged from family(they are so big and she doesn't want them butting into her life all the time. She had to make a tough decision once to tell the truth about a cousin who shot a boy. He was sent to prison for life. Her father is in prison for theft and stabbing a man. Tali is first to graduate from HS and she has a good job in customer service for a company.

Conlin Parker- 27 yrs boyfriend of Talia and nephew of Father Matthew. Conlin works as an IT person. He met Talia when he came to her office. They have been dating. He is an agnostic and often argues theology with his uncle Matthew. He is very smart and more rotund, He loves Talia and her cooking. He has to dress business casual for work but at home its sweats and hoodies. He tries to teach the girls more about computer games that he loves. He hangs out a lot at the girl's place as his is a studio apt. He likes their company and that they accept him for what he is. Shares cost of food and does his best to fixup anything he can. Willing but not always able. He will read the manual and get so caught up in it he forgets what he's supposed to be doing.

Father Jonathan- Conlin's uncle, 37 years old. Deacon in his church. He is always trying to be promoted a noticed. He wears his robes as if they are the mantle of God and he needs to be revered. He doesn't get along all that well with his "brother" priests but ingrates himself with the Pasor. Goes out of his way to please him even to the point of "sin" behind closed doors. This relationsip is suspected by the other priests, but there is no confirmation or proof. Neither man has ever made any undue action to draw attention to the relationship outside the church. It isn't romantic, its manipulative by Jonathan to the older man who is just biding his time to either retire or die. He is ill and has suspicions of HIV but does't tell Jonathan

Quinton Grady- Art Dealer 6' with brown wavey hair the women like to mess. He wears it styled to look "blown" touchable. He wears custom suits by Freeman Hickey, custom shirts and silk ties from Nordstrom. He likes to change up his ties and will wear a bow tie some days. He has an assistant, Janet that works overtime hoping he will come to love her. She dresses well, is self educated, but Quinton has higher goals. He wants to work at Christie's auction house or some big gallery. He'd sell this little dump if he could. He hopes this painting will get him the attention and a piece of the NY action.

Eddie Martinez- Talia's cousin who hears about the painting from another source. He discovers his cousin Talia is friends with Thena. David Oliva is the Cuban gang leader Eddie is in. All Eddie sees is $ and a name in the gang. David sees himself in the painting. something he wasn't ready to accept. He befriends Talia, or attempts to. She wants nothing to do with a gang member. She's affraid of David. He must change or walk away from her.

Chase MaKenzie -owns Fulton Chemical Company. Its has about 50 plus employees and makes about 10-12mil a year. Chase likes Theanne. She is standoffish and he doesn't press his luck with her. Work place affairs are not the best so he keeps his interest as bay. He begins to hear whispers about Theanne and Talia moving. He sees she has indeed changed her address. He's calle out of town for a couple of weeks and when he returns both girls have taken vacation. Curious about the house he goes to check it out.

© Copyright 2013 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792734-102-character-Inventory