*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793054
Rated: 13+ · Book · Drama · #1955446
A young man learns to lead his friends and survivors in a world of the Undead (Draft)
#793054 added October 2, 2013 at 7:57pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 12: Brad - Push
“Come on, come on we gotta bottle neck this gate or they’re just gonna keep coming in!” Brad shouted to the men behind him. They hadn’t lost anyone yet and had just been mowing down zombies left and right. But that was the problem. They had been killing a bunch of the undead, but not stopping them. They had to bottle neck the gate and close it if they were going to do that. He, Monica, and Gavin were fighting side by side, pushing forward and leading the other men behind them.

“Do ya have an actual plan, Brad?” Gavin shouted over the gunfire, obvious concern in his voice. Brad didn’t like that. He didn’t like that Gavin doubted him.

“If we can just close that gate... the gate and the temporary wall’s will hold the rest of the horde out, then we just have to kill the rest of them. You guys got that?” Brad asked.

“I got it.” Gavin said. A look of determination on his face.

“Monica?” Brad asked. Monica shot him an angry glare, then returned her attention to the horde in front of her. Brad swallowed hard, understanding the message, and returned to firing on the horde.
© Copyright 2013 BreakingDead (UN: breakingdead at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BreakingDead has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793054