*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793221-03102013
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alexi
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #1956038
30 days of character building kept here. Oct 2013.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#793221 added October 22, 2013 at 5:28am
Restrictions: None
03/10/2013
03/10/2013

Prompt For Day Three

Day 3 - What does your character need? All characters need something. They'll need something to overcome the problem in your novel. Whether it's a special weapon or just the right state of mind. Today, I want you to write at least 300 words including what your character needs.

What to include? - Details. A good novel has details, so I want details on what your character needs.

My Entry

She tilted her head back. "Did you find out what I wanted Collin?"

"Here." Collin poured a glass of wine for Jayne and handed it to her. "First my end of the bargain."

"Ok! Ok! let me drink the wine!" Jayne tried to control her emotions.

"We'll go upstairs and soon you will have my report."
Minutes later Jayne and Collin were in bed and he was finished. "That was you at your best." He pulled his pants on and handed Jayne a cigarette. She drew back on it with some satisfaction and got dressed.

"What have you got?" She flirted with him.

"It's all here. Now this has to be planned meticulously and then we can pull it of."

"How much and what assets?" Jayne demanded.

"He has this in his savings." pointing to the papers he handed Jayne. He owns the house and has fifty thousand in bonds. I can get to that easy. The apartment in Richmond.He also owns a home in Wimborne. It's rented out at the moment. I thought we could leave that for the daughter, after all she will be homeless when this happens."

"All of it! Leave nothing! I want him to suffer like I did." She looked distant and restless. "David Chandler took everything from me and I intend to screw his balls till he can't stand."

" I will finish the wife off first." I want to see his face when that happens. I will even go to the funeral. After all his friends don't know that I am screwing him.

"The brat! Little Jennifer. His petty little sunshine I'll arrange for you to be in the grounds when she is riding and you can give the brat what I just had from you. Then she'll be spoiled for anyone else." Jayne Lewis breathed in deep satisfaction and tapped her red manicured nails on the arm of the chair where she sat.

"Wow! That wasn't in the contract!" Collin looked uncomfortable.

"Ten Thousand for one of my wishes. Not a bad deal. remember I can take you right back to where you came from."

"I'll do it Jayne. How did you ever get so wicked." He stared at her and shook his head.

"Life made me like this and I want revenge."

Jayne picked up the papers and placed them back in the envelope. "Come to my house tomorrow and we will finalise details. You can have some lunch with me and I might need some of that special that you provide. She kissed his cheek and smirked, then left.



Next literary writing Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo. ** Image ID #1937903 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2013 Alexi (UN: sky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alexi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793221-03102013