*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793729-04102103
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alexi
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #1956038
30 days of character building kept here. Oct 2013.
#793729 added October 8, 2013 at 10:50am
Restrictions: None
04/10/2103
Prompt for day four 04/10/2013 Suffering

Suffering. Today, I want you to make the reader empathise with your character by displaying your character at a time when he/ she/ it is suffering.

What to include?- Think about your characters traits. They can't suffer for something if they have a trait that clearly contradicts this.


Jennifer is my main character. Jenny is raped by Collin, Jayne Lewis's accomplice.

Jennifer rode to her favourite spot and stopped to rest her horse. Michael hadn't come that day. He was ill and in bed. At eleven she was confident enough to ride on her own and knew her horse well. She saw the new gardener coming towards her . Waving his hand in a friendly manner. He came up to Jennifer and asked if he could sit beside her. He said he had something to tell her. Jenny knew him well enough to trust him.

Jennifer was pulled to the ground and punched. She was taken and left on the grass. Her horse bolted and ran. Collin disappeared through the wooded area where Jayne had watched the rape and they drove off in a hired car that Collin had hired for the day.to cover his tracks. he dropped Jayne off at a quiet spot and she made her way back to her car, satisfaction on her red lips.

Jenny had enough time to think those years she was in the children's home and she planned to get her revenge one day. One fine day and that day would be like washing herself clean with a bar of soap.

Next literary writing Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo. ** Image ID #1937903 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2013 Alexi (UN: sky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alexi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793729-04102103