*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793267-1011-Setting-update-and-bonus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Thriller/Suspense · #1955384
assignments here
#793267 added October 6, 2013 at 11:25am
Restrictions: None
10/11 Setting update and bonus
XXXX Goodrich Ave St Paul, MN - house Theanne has inherited

St.Paul Cathedral-about a mile or less away where Jonathan resides and the other priests/bishops stay while in town

Down Town St Paul- Quinton's gallery (no name yet) faces east and from one point in gallery he can see the top of the catheral

Fulton Chemical- XXX Plato Ave across the Mississippi River from DT St. Paul right off the highway from St. Paul south to Egan and beyond toward Rochester, MN

Eat at Bucca's Mancini's Char House O'Gara's on Snelling The WILD Tymes across from the Excel Center.

Bonus-
Eddie stomped his feet and walked back and forth on the sidewalk across the street from Mancini's Char House. The restaurant was packed on a Saturday night and a few people braved the cold to have a smoke. Others waited either in their car or just inside the door for their reservation to be called.
The clients here were old money or just old people with a history of coming to this icon on 7th Street for special occasions. They celebrated birthday's, anniversaries and probably a few divorce parties inside.
The cold seeped through the padding on his jacket. His gloves were knitted. They were all he could find around the house. He buried them and his hands deep in the pocket, as not to allow anyone to see they were mismatched. His hoodie barely kept his head warm. He'd found a knitted hat but the bright colors would have stood out.
Each time the door opened he waited to see if the exiting clients were his contact. He'd stood here for over an hour and the cold had become painful in his feet and seeped through his jeans until his legs were numb. It was February and the wind Chill was probably pretty close to zero.
Three men came through the door and stood for a moment on the sidewalk. They each wore knee length overcoats, neck scarves tucked into the V of the buttoned front. Eddie gave a snort, they all wore fedora hats.
"They look like a bunch of gangsta's," he snorted then froze as one man pulled a paper napkin from his pocket and dropped it as they walked towards the corner.
Mancini's door opened in the middle of the block, Eddie jogged and the pain in his frozen feet sent messages to his brain. He waited for the cars to pass and walked quickly across in time to meed the three at the corner.




© Copyright 2013 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793267-1011-Setting-update-and-bonus