*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793297-The-Storm
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#793297 added October 4, 2013 at 10:19pm
Restrictions: None
The Storm
October 4th, 2013*Lightning**Lightning**Lightning**Lightning*
*Lightning**Lightning**Lightning**Lightning*
Today is one of those stormy kind of days inside and out. There is the threat of the lightning the thunder and the rain as the skies get darker. Inside there is the electric anxiety that masks underneath a plethoral of angry sounds seemingly for no reason at all. I no longer feel in control. I am given up to the elements. Tears and rips within are exposed. Let it pour.*DropY*

I wish days like this were rare. I think part of the reason I suffer them is because of the label Bi-Polar disorder that has been attached to me. I get the fact that it is just a small part of who I am, but on days like today there is this enormous cloud embracing all the tenderness and gentleness that I moments earlier felt so clear. The only thing that I have in my favor is knowing that the storm will end in time. I hope my writing and other strategies help minimize the damage. Poured out among the page are words like so many raindrops that do not seem to want to end.
*UmbrellaG*
Neighbors next door are gathered to see the storm gather momentum. There is a fascination with seeing how the storm happens. People are amazed at the damage it can do. Hopefully no one loses their life. The plugs are all unplugged except the one that I presently use to type my rants. It too will need to be pulled out. Listen for the storm. It like everything else in life has it's purpose. I believe God says in the midst of it all that God's presence will be on the other side. God bless!!!*Laugh*

Drifter

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793297-The-Storm