*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793736-05102013----Prompt-for-day-five
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alexi
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #1956038
30 days of character building kept here. Oct 2013.
#793736 added October 8, 2013 at 11:49am
Restrictions: None
05/10/2013 Prompt for day five
Who/what is your characters parents? Today, I want you to describe your characters parents. If they don't have any parents, think about what they hope/wish their parents were like. This should be at least three hundred words.

What to include?- Don't forget the parents have a big impact on the characters upbringing and therefor on their life as a whole. Bad upbringing can really change a person.

Jayne Lewis today.

Jayne's father was born and raised in France and came over to England to make his fortune. He succeeded and Bought the house in Wimborne for his retirement. The house that David Chandler bought for his wife Debby.

Jayne's mother was bipolar and her mood swings intolerable some times her father would lock her up in a room and drug her. When Jayne turned eleven her mother introduced her to a friend who raped her then paid her money for his pleasure. After the initial shock Jayne realised that she could get her own way by using her assets. Her father found out this was going on when she was fifteen and her mother was taken to a secure block where she later committed suicide.

Jayne was raised by her father and his mistresses. The house she was raised in was the house that David Chandler bought after her father lost money on his shares.

Her father was getting old now and Jayne struggled to sort out his finances. She was forty something when this happened and looked much younger. Her pampered life paid for her lifestyle This was the life she knew. Takeovers, bribery and sex from rich clients. She used what she had learned to get her life back and didn't care who she hurt.

Her father was found dead in bed one morning. Jayne managed to stay in the house for a while but, realised that she would lose everything if she didn't sell. Her solicitor approved the sale and Jayne down sized. She was bitter and Collin who worked with David and hated his success told Jayne that it was him who helped her father lose his money on shares while David made the right moves. This was pure fiction. Dog eat dog stuff. Truth was, Collin made the wrong moves and was responsible for Jayne's father's losses. Jayne believed him and they made a plan to destroy David Chandler and his beautiful family.
.

Next literary writing Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo. ** Image ID #1937903 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2013 Alexi (UN: sky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alexi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793736-05102013----Prompt-for-day-five