*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793785
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#793785 added October 8, 2013 at 6:30pm
Restrictions: None
Superhero Me
Prompt: Superhero Me.

I love Batman{Adam West and Christian Bale} but I could never be like Batman. I love the original Batman's car. We know Batman and Catwoman are in love but will never be together. Superhero? Let's see.

A woman got in the elevator holding her baby who was a few months old and was dragging a crying two year old boy with her. My mother and I were already in the elevator. The doors were going to shut and the crying little boy reared back and if I wouldn't have grabbed him, the child would have been crushed! Did the mother say thanks? No! I hope the kid is still alive.

Another time a car passed me and a semi was passing me and was going way too fast. I pulled off the road so the lady driving the car could get on the right side of the highway or the semi would have hit her. That was a close one.

One time my cousin's brother-in-law's kid wouldn't leave the cat alone and the cat was meowing. I went up to the child and told him to give me the cat. I wasn't very friendly. He gave me the cat and I held her until the brother-in-law and his bratty kids left. I don't tolerate animal abuse by anyone.

I guess that are the only times I have been a superhero. If I could be like Batman, it would be nice. Thanks for reading.

** Image ID #1943267 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793785