*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793964-07102013
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alexi
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #1956038
30 days of character building kept here. Oct 2013.
#793964 added October 10, 2013 at 10:54am
Restrictions: None
07/10/2013
prompt for day 7 Where does your character live. Homeless or living on the street/ or a rich earl living in a grand mansion. write at least 400 words describing where your character lives.

Size; condition, staff, other people living there.


Jennifer started life in a spacious rented apartment in London. Her parents moved to Dorset when she was three months old after Doctors told Debbie her mum that she needed to life in the country, where fresh healthy air would help her asthmatic condition. It had become worse since she came over from Ireland and city life although good had a high air pollution.

The house was a beautiful; five bedrooms a cellar, an attic. The ground floor had a large hallway with wide stairs curving up one side. The morning room had high patio doors leading out to a patio and beyond a summerhouse that Jenny would spent days playing; reading and writing stories that only children can make up. To the rear of the property were the stables. Jennifer learned to become competent on her horse that was bought for her sixth birthday. she had frequent lessons and loved riding.

Jennifer's parents adored their daughter and sent her to a top private school. George and Kirsty David and Debby's best friends and their son Michael who had also made the move to Dorset lived about two miles away also sent Michael to the same school. Jenny and Michael were good friends and learned to ride together.

David her father took on five staff when he bought the large house set on a slight hill with ten acres and some wonder views of the river Stour and surrounding farms. you could also see Wimborne town in the distance about a mile and a half away. The staff included a house keeper and her husband the grounds man, they had a small cottage in the grounds. He had the help of a man from the near bye town and his wife had the help of a daily who came in to do most of the cleaning. the stables were run by a local farmers daughter who loved working with horses.

Jennifer had a privileged life until the day that changed everything and that day was one that Jennifer would never forget. It would be a long time before Jenifer Chandler would have a home and privileges like that again.

Word count 361
Next literary writing Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo. ** Image ID #1937903 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2013 Alexi (UN: sky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alexi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793964-07102013