*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794085-08102013
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alexi
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #1956038
30 days of character building kept here. Oct 2013.
#794085 added October 24, 2013 at 3:36am
Restrictions: None
08/10/2013
08/10/2013

Day 8 - What/Who does your character fear? Every character has at least one fear, even if they hide it well. Write at least 400 words on your characters fears.

What to include? - Don't forget how this fear was developed. For example, Bruce Wayne had a fear of bats because he fell down a well and was attacked by bats.


Since the day Jennifer was raped by Collin Thomson she has had a fear that he might come back into her life and recognise her. He had the strength of an ox and he stole her innocence. Jennifer was twelve years old and baldy hurt not only physically but also mentally. She had recurring nightmares after the attack and she held pain. She covered pain and no one would ever no how much pain she held. Collin Thomson and Jayne Lewis got away with the crime of child rape and murder. The murder of her mother and her fathers breakdown.

Her main fear although she never showed it was that she would be discovered and her plans would shatter thus, letting the murderers of the hook. She wanted Jayne Lewis Samuels and Collin Thomson to suffer like she and her beautiful family did and that was the goal that she worked towards. Nothing was going to get in her way.

When Jayne was on her own she would look through all her photos. The ones of her growing up in an ideal world. Being protected by two loving parents who adored her. Her lovely horse. Michael her lifetime friend. She couldn't let her feeling loose again. Not after being hurt like she was and then that disastrous marriage. What was she thinking! Danny was all wrong for her. So immature, not even capable of looking out to himself let alone a wife. Jennifer got out when she could and locked up her feelings where no one could find them. She put her life into her work and her plan to bring down her two enemies and have them suffer.

Jayne wanted so much to have that ideal life back. Would that ever be possible?




Next literary writing Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo. ** Image ID #1937903 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2013 Alexi (UN: sky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alexi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794085-08102013