*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794159-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#794159 added October 12, 2013 at 12:06am
Restrictions: None
Friday
It got late on me again tonight. I think I may have developed a habit of logging in late over the summer. Not that I had much choice, I barely found time to log in here at all. Even so, by repeatedly logging in late at night, it now seems to just be natural to continue logging late.

It's going to have to change. It's not productive, for one, and it does not give me time to do anything except jot down a quick entry. I don't have time to think things out and develop any ideas for my journal, or even just let my mind free and write whatever happens to drift into my conscience thought.

Why does it get so late? I really cannot answer this question. I got done work at eleven again, and got out of there by eleven thirty. From there I ran out to Walmart and had to wait on a prescription to get filled. About one this afternoon I was driving home and got here about one thirty.

I put the roast in the over on a slow heat, scanned and faxed a document, and then took me a nice little nap for an hour. The alarm woke me, but I decided to lie in bed a bit longer and just listen to the music, so it was a little more than an hour, about an hour and fifteen minutes or there about.

I got up at four and let the dogs out, checked the roast and then checked my email. I looked at a little bit of stuff in Facebook, then went into MFP for a little bit. That's when time slipped on me. It was a little after four when I made a cup of coffee and got online, I skimmed through Facebook, then headed over to MFP, but did not log anything. I just looked to see who was doing what and then went for a second cup of coffee. Only instead of about four thirty like it should have been, it was now quarter to six.

I got the potatoes washed and cooking, and checked the roast again. Everything was going fine, just waiting for Rhonda to get home. she showed up shortly after and by the time we she changed cloths and we talked a little, it was time to eat. We watched a little Netflix while we ate, feed the dogs and let them out again, and then it's going on ten o'clock. Time slipped again.

I don't know where it slips to, but it slips by so quickly. I do know, I have to get a better handle on it, and that means getting in here sooner. I could cut the nap out, but then I get so tired I can't function well. So, I need to get to bed earlier, but I can't because of the nap. All out of whack, that's what the problem is. Now, it's time to get it straight again.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794159-Friday