*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794456-Tuesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#794456 added October 15, 2013 at 10:16am
Restrictions: None
Tuesday
I kind of slept in this morning. The alarm was set for 6:15, but then there was the snooze and after that, some snuggle time. I really enjoy not having to jump out of bed as soon as the alarm goes off. Or, maybe I really enjoy being able to snuggle down into the blankets for a while after the alarm goes off. It could possibly be a combination of both.

It's been a lazy morning so far, cold and wet outside, overcast and kind of gloomy looking. But it's bright and warm inside and a nice day to relax and just enjoy having a day off. I can't spend the whole day like this, however, I do have some work to get done.

In fact, it's about time to get ready to head in to the job site and talk to the guard about winter clothing, then a little shopping and then off to get Rhonda's driver's license renewed. Once we get back home, I'll have to send in some clothing orders and my weekly report for last week. That's it for work, and things I need to get done. There's plenty more  I should do, but with the weather like it is, most of it will have to wait.

I will pick away at some of the stuff, but mostly I intend to relax and enjoy a couple days off. Movies, some games, and maybe a couple of drinks this evening. No plans, just going with the flow...

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794456-Tuesday