*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794821-Thursday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#794821 added October 17, 2013 at 9:46pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday
It's pretty obvious I worked today, it's late getting in here again. The last two days were great, but too short. Now, it's back to work through the weekend, but then I do get Monday and Tuesday off.

I'm still trying to adjust to this new schedule and the shift I'm now working. After over a year of being on the night shift, it's taking a bit to get used to working early mornings. Of course, it's taking a while getting use to everything that's changed, after all, I spent most of last winter, spring, and summer working my night shift (evenings, not all night), as well as filling in for all the other's as needed. And it was very often needed.

So, it got late, and I'm not going to stay up much longer, but I did want to get in here and write a little bit. Now, it's time to relax with some Netflix, a bowl of ice cream, and then off to bed. Three a.m. tomorrow is going to come way too early, and it's suppose to be cold and wet again. In fact, we may even see our first snow tomorrow night.


© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794821-Thursday