*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794985-Day-16
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alexi
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #1956038
30 days of character building kept here. Oct 2013.
#794985 added October 22, 2013 at 8:10am
Restrictions: None
Day 16
Day 16

Day 16 - What's your characters bad habit or habits? Every one has a bad habit, whether it's sneezing loudly or smoking. Your character has to have a bad habit. Write at least 250 words including your characters bad habit(s).

What to include? - Here's a list of bad habits for you to take a look at.
http://boysguidebooks.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/bad-habits-list.html


Bad Habit's. We all have them.

Mm! Yes. Our characters do have bad habit's but when it comes to writing books and making movies, eek! is it really necessary to reveal our character's bad habit's. Ok

David Chandler. He has peed in the pool on occasion. It is his pool! David doesn't enjoy an argument, but sometimes it has been necessary, especially in business or managing his estate. He is slow to anger and doesn't suffer fools lightly.

He has lied in the past, but that was to protect a colleague.

His jokes can be annoying, although he doesn't think so. He thinks they are funny and that's when others laugh.

Jennifer. Pokes her ear and tries to extract wax. If she finds some then she is happy. Always looks innocent.

Debbie. Bites her nails, but only the two end ones on each hand. It's a habit she has tried to stop and she does it when nervous.

{Jayne Lewis is a smoker and it is sexually promiscuous. She also expects to be waited on by others. She has peed her pants when she was drunk once or twice or...

Collin Thomson. He is a liar, deceiver, manipulator, and loves to leave hotel bedrooms in a mess. His hygiene is scrupulous apart from not changing his pants daily.

George. He is always clean at work. His home life is a farm and he is less fussy there. He might even fall asleep on the sofa with his clothes on. He gallop's his food down and is usually first finished at the table.

Kirsty Has a passion for chocolate and has to curb her desire for the addiction. She is quiet in public, but has a passion in the bedroom. No wonder George gets tired.

Michael is a steady man and always has been. When he was younger he liked to play pranks, for instance putting a frog in a jar that he knew someone would open. He noticed that Jenny picked her ears and teases her. He also has missed the toilet pan especially when had too much to drink. Well, don't all men do that? Loves champagne! Is that a bad habit?












Next literary writing Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo. ** Image ID #1937903 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2013 Alexi (UN: sky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alexi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794985-Day-16