*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794986-Day-17
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alexi
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #1956038
30 days of character building kept here. Oct 2013.
#794986 added October 23, 2013 at 5:05am
Restrictions: None
Day 17
Day 17 - When/Who was your characters first kiss? If they haven't had one, who do they wish their first kiss to be with?

What to include? - How your character looks back on the first kiss can say a lot about the character. Think about this when you're writing.


First Kiss. David and Debby

David was on the balcony of the penthouse with Debby. She was jovial and shivered as a slight wind caught her. David took his jacket off and put it around her shoulders. She smiled.

" Let me look at you again? He searched her face and stared into her eyes. Debby nervously whet her bottom lip with the tip of her tongue.
She had a moment to study this stranger that made her heart miss a beat. His lips pressed hers and they embraced. Time stood still.

"Marry me?"

Debby caught her breath and looked at this man. He is special she thought. "We've just met." she whimpered, her voice cracking with emotion. "Yes."

David took a deep breath and couldn't contain his grin. "That's settled then. I love you Debby Quinn."

"And I love you David Chandler." Her eyes sparkled.

"Hey! Let me in on it?" George rubbed his hands as he entered the balcony.

And that was their first kiss. Love at first sight.











Next literary writing Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo. ** Image ID #1937903 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2013 Alexi (UN: sky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alexi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794986-Day-17