*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795518-JOSH
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#795518 added October 23, 2013 at 10:35pm
Restrictions: None
JOSH
October 23, 2013*BigSmile*

I have decided the word focus for today is Josh. I had a somewhat busy day and after a nap I had the honor and privilege of visiting my grandson Josh. The little guy is on his way to two years old and yet carries with him a child wisened beyond his years. I arrived around six thirty. Aunt Carol was in attendance. Josh was the master of ceremonies. As soon as papa entered he was in seveth heaven when I gave him a chocolate wafer cookie. The visit was all down hill from there. He danced, he giggled, and screamed with delight. One of his favorite activities is to talk an inoperative cell phone. HELLO!!!!!!! he screams at the top of his lungs, squealing with delight. He has a birthday party in a couple weeks. I would like nothing better than to give him a cell phone. The name Josh would from that time forward become a household name. Our visit ended, as I sat down in a chair in the play room. He wiggled my way and I mirrored his response. "Papa" he heads over to the book case and picks out a book about manners and gets in my lap. One of our favorite activities is to read books. The name of the book is "Please".
I thank God for the gift of this little boy. I pray that the same love that he offers becomes a gift/name that persons will never forget!!
*Inlove*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795518-JOSH