*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795601-The-Impossible-Dream
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#795601 added October 24, 2013 at 7:12pm
Restrictions: None
The Impossible Dream
October 24, 2013*Inlove*

*Baseball*
I could not resist giving a yell out to the Red Sox. I was born in Boston and somehow or another they were joined at my hip, even if I turned out to be anything but a baseball player. I remember most their run in 1967. They were labelled the comeback kids, the impossible dream. The previous year they were at the bottom and going nowhere. Something happened. It serves as a reminder. No longer how low a person or family goes there is a way out. The Red Sox have done quite well this year and are facing the Cardinals, the same team they faced in 1967 under similar conditions. I offer up some thoughts as to what makes change happen. I encourage you to add to the list. Like a feeding trough, the morsels of hope bring people all over together. No one need go hungry as long as someone has a vision of what it means to no longer starve.

1. I seek out people with a common vision, an impossible dream. I think of it this way. If someone came up to your church or organization or church with a blank check what would you do with it?
*Globe*
2. I look to discover ways to do the best with what I have. It does no good to do the best with what we do not have. *TrophyB* Too often I believe this is what we settle for if only.........

3. Time*Clock*

4. Place*Mountains*

5. A Don Quixote mentality, sharing in his own way how seeing things from a different perception is the difference between knowing oneself to be a hero or a goat.
*Ghost*
When you open that door this Halloween keep in mind that whoever is on the other side of that door can be the difference betwee achieving the impossible dream or nightmare. God bless!!!

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795601-The-Impossible-Dream