*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796026-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#796026 added October 27, 2013 at 7:49pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
It's getting kind of late so I better get this done. It's another work day for me, but today i didn't have to be up until six. That helps out, but of course, I get done later then, too.

It was a pretty good day, but busy. I barely had tome to sit at all today, and it seemed like as soon as I did, I had to jump up again. Rhonda came in a little bit early, but even with that it was so busy I still didn't get done any sooner. I'm glad she got there when she did, though, it was too busy for one person to handle. I just hope it slowed down some this afternoon for her.

I stopped at a auto part store on the way home and got some bulbs for the instrument cluster on the van and the Jimmy. The van had a couple of lights out, or so I thought, the Jimmy has maybe a couple still working.

After I got home, I worked on changing out the burned out bulbs in the van, and by the time I was done, I had used six bulbs, and I still need to get a couple more to finish the task. I also have to get a couple more for the Jimmy, since I also used two from the ones I bought for it.

It was six by the time I got done and cleaned up, then I had a bit to eat and now I'm in here getting this written. After, I think I will dim the lights a bit, put a movie on, and see if I can stay awake to watch it.

I have to be up at three in the morning, so even if I don't stay awake, it will be fine. Rhonda will be home around nine, and can wake me up to go to bed, if needed. I don't know why I'm so tired lately. Oh well, one more day and I have two off, maybe I can get rested up more then.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796026-Sunday