*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796263-A-dream
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#796263 added October 30, 2013 at 7:22pm
Restrictions: None
A dream
October 30, 2013
*DoorW*
I had a dream that seemed to set my heart at ease.
I find myself entering into a portal where there is an older woman who seems forever impatient with me. I can never seem to get the writing craft to be good enough. She has gray hair with a pink and blue flowery dress with glasses. She has a teachers posture. We are getting ready to enter a bus.*Bookopen*
I get up the courage to share with her. She looks to be skeptical. Then in the guise of a man with a lion's heart I share what the craft is meaning to me who seems to forever stumble on a grammarian's holy ground.
I see now that first of all I need to be clear about what I experience and then I need to provide just as clear an explanation to another who may or may not know me. I felt peace for a time.

I am learning in my journey the importance of being clear about communication. I can be in my own world and half way believe that what I write is good enough regardless of what others think or I can join persons on a journey to become whatever a writer is and ever will be!! I believe that essence to be breath and blood on paper keeping time to the rhythm of that joins heart and soul.*Smile*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796263-A-dream