*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796488-Dreamscape
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#796488 added November 1, 2013 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
Dreamscape
November 1, 2013 *Sleep*


I am trying out a word, so it is probably best to provide a definition. I began doing dreamscapes intuitively about two years ago. They are the environment/landscape that offer a window into the workings of the soul.

This day there were three components of dreams that yelled out to me about what I was experiencing in the here and now moment.
1. I am in the process of putting together a didactic in times past it was and entry into a nice meal with the daughter of an attractive woman.
2. In another scene I am duly rejected even if I found what I was looking for, which I did not. I look at the child who invites me with open arms. I tell the woman thank you and accept the fact that I will miss out on the meal and determine to give her the information anyway.
3. I am in a car and moving the car backwards at an out of control speed between other vehicle. At one point I bump into a vehicle and there is no damage and in another scene there is very obvious damage on the side of several cars. What am I going to do?*StarStruck*


At first glance there seems to be very little to gain from esoteric dribble. I know myself so my ponderings arise out of those scapes.

1. I am looking at a new job portal. I was called late in the afternoon and by the time I called back no one was there. The job is one I have wanted to do for a long time. I will do companion work with the elderly. That is the picture of the attractive woman. The young girl is the gatekeeper and I am haunted by previous experiences when I was younger in which circumstances kept me from getting a job. In a sense it is too good to be true.
2. I am dealing with relationship uncertainty with my wife who has taken on a new job with inordinate hours. Last week she worked eighty hours. One of my lifelong struggles as a caregiver is wondering who is there for me. Much of the day was spent looking through boxes with my wife for a computer mouse with a cord. In the course of doing this I find some memories of courses I have taught. Dinner is offered to me in the form of satisfying my spouse in some way, which does not feel internally possible.
3. I have always been somewhat accident prone. One of my best friends had a toxic accident in his basement today. The car represents my journey through life and the bumps and bruises that affect other people in a careless kind of way. I consider this with my sons Michael and Tim my two adult sons. Next week we will run a 5k and I am dealing with respiratory ailments that limit me. I do not want to mess up. I fear that it will in some way affect our relationship.

Based on these view what can I do?

1. Enjoy the jobs that come my way in the present moment that resonate me as being in control
2. Nurture myself in a way that does not burden my wife.
3. Do the best with what and whoever I am. That is the only relationship worth having.

Peace out!! *Laugh*



© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796488-Dreamscape