*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796859-Being-Busy
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#796859 added November 4, 2013 at 11:01pm
Restrictions: None
Being Busy
November 4th, 2013*Radioactive*

I can not think of anywhere that it says I have to be busy. I guess if I was a busy bee ing I might be pretty obsessed that way. There is something to be said for the whole idea of identifying one as a human being rather than doing. This is where it gets tricky for me. I have been a caregiver most of my life and I have opportunity to enter back into that field this week. I am drooling at the thought of working with seniors as opposed to trudging through long over night hours doing security.
*ButterflyV*
I wish it could all be that easy. I get benefits in my security job that I will not get when I take on my senior care job. It will be interesting to see how I juggle these two worlds without getting overly stressed. From a spiritual viewpoint I see myself entering back to a place where I can share with others God's love by listening to the stories they share. It is like getting back on holy ground to hear God speak in ways that I would not hear god speak otherwise.
*RollEyes*
The reason for security work was that I reached a point in my life where I did not feel safe. My prayer is that I can use what I have learned in security to help others to feel safer in who they are and who they are becoming. Time will tell what joys will come from the labor that is before me. Pray that I discover wisdom in the course of my machinations. I look forward to the day I can let go of my need for security as a job and embrace to a greater extent what God has for me. To God be the glory!!*Smile*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796859-Being-Busy