*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796974-Follow-me
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#796974 added November 5, 2013 at 8:38pm
Restrictions: None
Follow me!
November 5th, 2013

Sometimes special times with one's wife are something that mere words can not express. I was with my wife right after work. We shared some get together types of exchanges and decided to eat a salad bar at Hyvee. After that began our usual adventure through the jungles of of produce and prepared food. It was a little colder than usual as we went by the frozen food section. I tend to get easily distracted. My radar always steers me in the direction of something not on the shopping list:*Pthb*

Follow me. (I think to myself I must be hearing voices)*Shock*

Wow will you look at this honey my favorite kind of ice cream. Again my ears perk up. I think I hear familiar words.

FOLLOW ME*Delight*

Don't you think this soup you are buying is a bit expensive 77 cents. I can recall when we bought the same item at four for a dollar. Will you look at this?....*Silent*

FOLLOW ME!!!!

You'd think you were Jesus or something. It was the best response that I could think of at the time. My wife gave me one of those looks. *Blush* From then on I did not hear those two words again. It must have been one of those moments that mere words can not express.

*RollEyes*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796974-Follow-me