*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798229-Septuplets-Advantages-Disadvantages
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#798229 added November 19, 2013 at 11:13pm
Restrictions: None
Septuplets: Advantages? Disadvantages?
Prompt: You are one of septuplets. Is it an advantage or a disadvantage? What do you think about living in the same house? What about going to school and being in the same class with your siblings?

This is a hard one. I was an only child. I loved it but I wondered about what it would be like to have brothers and sisters. That is why I loved The Waltons , The Brady Bunch and The Partridge Family.The neighbors down the road from my grandparents had nine kids. I loved that family and had a crush on one of the young men and he was my high school boyfriend for a couple of years. I found out I had a sister in 1998. She came looking for my father who is her father as well but this story will be for another time. Okay. The prompt.

Where do you put seven kids the same age? If there were four girls, I would be sharing a room with three sisters. It would be hard to have them borrow your clothes and you would have to share because there wouldn't be enough money to buy a lot of clothes. One sister tears an out fit or maybe one is smaller or bigger then you and the clothes wouldn't fit. One would want to read or play music while you wanted to do homework. That wouldn't work. One sister or two sisters had Awards from school and you didn't. You would be jealous. How could parents spread the love around? Your father might pay too much attention to one of the girls or maybe love the sons more because they could go fishing or build a tree house. The sisters and you would argue whose turn it is to set the table or do the dishes. Depends on many TV's you have, you would fight over shows. The same with the computer. It would be hard to have private time. Birthday and Christmas. Your Birthday wouldn't seem special. You share it with seven siblings. One big Birthday party but could friends and relatives afford separate gifts at the same time? Christmas. A big family dinner. Money would be tight but hopefully, you could have a tree, decorations and some presents I am sure there would be love among the siblings. At least you would have three sisters to give you advice about boyfriends and problems. Hopefully, the brothers would be nice and helpful.

School. Could the teachers tell the siblings apart? Which siblings would be smarter? Would the teacher say why can't you be like your sister? She aced the test. She is making A's. Your brothers are doing better then the sisters. In high school, the sisters would try out for cheerleader or Pom Pom Girls and they probably wouldn't pick all four because it wouldn't be fair. The same with all activities. Other students would say The Septuplets think they own the school because there are more of them.

These are the advantages and disadvantages I see of being septuplets. I don't think I could handle it but this is an interesting prompt.

** Image ID #963595 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798229-Septuplets-Advantages-Disadvantages