*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798805-Support
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#798805 added November 26, 2013 at 8:55pm
Restrictions: None
Support
November 24, 2013*Cat*

The whole idea of being surprised by joy embraces supports. In the bracing of loose ends I feel better prepared to take on challenges that are ahead. Today I was surprised to hear from a caregiver who knew about the journey I was on. They too had issues of dealing with asthma and difficult people. They let me know that I was not alone. I was being supported and in that sense embraced.*Cool*

This was a day for taking care of my friend's dog and cats. They are off in Colorado. They have been dealing financial stresses of all kinds and I was glad to be a support as mentioned above. At times I feel like I have little to offer. The dog and cat greet me in a way that lets me know that I am very much appreciated. I feel embraced, fundamentally sound ready for action.*StarStruck*

I got my flu shot, a new hat for the colder weather and had my gloves on my hands a few hours ago. Sometimes the gloves seem to have a life of their own. The whole idea of support has to begin with my own intention to take care of myself. Unless I take care of myself, I am not good to anyone else. With that in mind I am on my way to my caregiving job. May God bless!! With God there surrounding me with so many different resources and caring persons I can never lose. Love is all around me!!!*BigSmile*

*Dog1*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798805-Support