*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798908-before-time-there-was-the-art-of-writing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #1947466
memories are fading
#798908 added November 28, 2013 at 1:34pm
Restrictions: None
before time there was the art of writing
before time there was the art of living. before time the art of writing was the art of living. time is a formal style type of writing. time is divided in between time. the art of writing was the art of living. writing form a style that's adjacent to living. writing is an idea,writing is a style,and before time there was living. i write to live and i live to form a style of writing. live is to live by the art of writing and time have prosper me to live. when i write i have ideas which are turn into the art of living. my ideas help me formal my life and my writing form my art of living. time elude us from living but its the art that prosper us to keep on living. the art is the living and the living is the writing. my style of writing is to form ideas which will help my living. life is a bright future,life bring memories,and life fulfill life. writing is a bright fullness of happiness and living is a prosperous life. living is a form of art that prosper our life. living is to form a style of writing. living is the art of writing and time is the happiness of ideas. time is the bright fullness of time and writing is a prosperous life.

© Copyright 2013 lucifer very very very 1st (UN: godlucifer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucifer very very very 1st has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798908-before-time-there-was-the-art-of-writing