*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799444-Wednesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#799444 added December 4, 2013 at 9:46pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday
Okay, how did I miss the third? I think someone slipped a day in here without telling me. No, I remember the third, it was my last day off. I sure thought I had written a little in here, but I guess not. I can see that happening, though; missing it, I mean.

Not in a bad way, it was a good day. I was up pretty early, I had a relaxing day, and a full day. I just ran out of time before I was ready to. I spent a great deal of the day enjoying out new family member, Hannah. She is part black lab and part springer spaniel.

I also enjoyed playing some games with Rhonda, as well as going for a nice walk. It was a nice day, warm and calm out, until later in the evening, when the snow started. Even then, it was light snow, and still not cold out. By the time we went to bed, it was getting a bit cold, the wind had picked up a little, and the snow was coming down faster.

This morning was about the same, but by mid morning, the wind had picked up and the temperature was dropping. We must have gotten about six inches of snow before it let up, and now the wind is blowing very hard, causing a lot of drifting. Also, with the temperature down at five degrees, the wind chill factor must be about thirty below. Cold, bitter cold.

It's suppose to stay like this through the weekend, the last I heard. Bitter cold with temperatures barely getting above zero. I took the dogs out and let Hyko play catch with the Frisbee, since we will not get another chance to play outside for the rest of this week, at least.

Well, that's it for me, I'm tired, and I have to be up early. Have a safe night, and stay warm.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799444-Wednesday