*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799698-The-Trouble-Is
Rated: E · Book · Career · #1959122
Not that you need to enter my crazy mind, but here you go anyway. Enjoy!
#799698 added December 8, 2013 at 4:05am
Restrictions: None
The Trouble Is...
The problem with writing is that sometimes I have so much to write about that I don't even know where to start. it is overwhelming, and daunting and then I start to think about other things. The laundry I have to do, the book I could be reading (the book I could be writing), the studying I need to do, the fact that food sounds awesome right now, how hard it is to decide when something's ready, the fact that the whole process of getting published is long and involved and somewhat depressing, the fact that I desperately need to sleep and yet, though I don't really know what to say, I'm having trouble stepping away from the keyboard. Then I start to think that maybe it's not a problem with writing. Maybe it's just the trouble with life. Any path worth taking is going to be hard. Isn't that what people say? (Or some version of it.) So suck it up, make a freaking list, and do what has to be done next. (1am pep-talk done. Crisis averted. For now.)

© Copyright 2013 C.N. Greer (UN: chelsea.greer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
C.N. Greer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799698-The-Trouble-Is