*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800135-Feeling-Tired
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#800135 added December 13, 2013 at 3:39pm
Restrictions: None
Feeling Tired
December 13th, 2013

I guess I let my humanity get the best of me. I was at the checkout of a local grocery store and all of a sudden forgot where I was. What a scary thought!! It did not help that I happened to be working with someone who was diagnosed with Alzheimers. I am learning a lot about myself as the weather changes. Before it became colder and more wintery I was exercising on a regular basis. Then as the weather got nasty I found myself staying inside, licking my wounds after a few falls that left me sore.

In the aftermath of all that I feel tired. It is not just tired in relationship to the holiday, it is tired and down from becoming less active and cooped up because of the weather. Thanks for letting me vent. I feel less tired knowing that there are other people out there who can relate. Days like this remind me that the Christmas story is not all clean and pristine. People come into Bethlehem. I doubt that Mary and Joseph were not the only ones turned away from the inn. After all the effort of getting there (wherever there is) what do I have to show for it. A baby sleeping says it all for me. God loves me for who I am (in this case tired) an not for who I forever aspire to be.*Delight*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800135-Feeling-Tired