*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800515-
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#800515 added December 18, 2013 at 8:20pm
Restrictions: None
“The Average Middle Class American,” That’s Who!”
I believe that to be welcomed into the President’s inner circle a Liberal has to prove themselves as a political assassin. It is sort of like the rash of “Sucker Punching” that is taking place when Afro-Americans sneak up on some unsuspecting white and “Cold Cock” them. In both cases we are seeing an initiation taking place where the assailant seeks to demonstrate “Worthiness” in a culture of thugs. The latest example is appointing to the inner circle this “Potty Mouth” who likened Republicans to members of the Johnstown Cult. What ever happened to the “Civility” and “Tolerance” our Chief Executive supposedly espouses.

The way the name calling works is that one Liberal tries to outdo everybody else by making the Outrageous Statement of the Week. Then they smirk and chuckle thinking it’s funny pasting false labels on those who don’t share their political views. It’s pathetic! The Liberal Elite would have you believe they are so educated, cultured, refined and sophisticated until they open their mouths revealing how low-life they’ve become.

The strategy of the game is to paste the “Bulls eye of Evil” on anybody but themselves. They firmly believe that if the repeat a lie often enough it somehow takes on an aura of truth. It is so phony and transparent that it reminds me of that Far Side cartoon I saw several years ago of two deer caught in the telescopic sight of a hunter’s rifle. One of the deer is holding a bulls eye over the head of the other and pointing as if to say… “Shoot him, not me.” The liberals are such a screwed up bunch that they only survive by bad mouthing those around them. They had political power when President Obama came to office and squandered it. They spent all their political capital on the Unaffordable Healthcare Act and when they tried to get it to stand up, saw it collapse under the sheer weight of incompetence.

They should have known that if ever given a chance to govern they’d fall flat on their faces. They should have stuck with casting dispersions and insinuations from the peanut gallery… implying how screwed up everything was… as if they had the slightest idea how to effect real change. I still remember President Obama campaigning and talking about “The failed polices of George Bush.” President Bush was a heavy lifter by comparison. Have you seen the bumper sticker, showing President Bush’s picture and the words “Do you miss me yet?” Well I can tell you who does… “The Average Middle Class American, ” that’s who.


© Copyright 2013 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800515-