*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800808-All-Enemies-Foreign-and-Domestic
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#800808 added December 24, 2013 at 11:03am
Restrictions: None
All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic
“… And I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC…!”

Yesterday I talked about men in dark suits and how the power of the Federal Government is used to silence those who oppose the Administration. A classic example was the IRS investigating the Tea Party Groups who had requested a tax-exempt status. Is there anyone who still doubts that this persecution took place? The evidence shows that the FBI, Treasury and even OSHA, investigated many of the applicants. If this piling on had not taken place then the zeal of the IRS might be attributed to an agency, infiltrated by liberals with an unwritten agenda to deny others the tax loopholes crafted to protect “Old Money.” This is the wealth that passes in tact from one generation to the next. The Liberals have long considered all these trusts, non-profits, and foundations their exclusive territorial domain.

However, what happened shows that the harassment and intimidation did not come just from the IRS. The other branches of government with investigative arms also became involved even though the issue was beyond their jurisdiction. This suggests a clearinghouse existed, higher up in government, that took the IRS information, consolidated it and stove piped “The Enemies List” down to some of the other investigatory arms of government, headed up by Political Appointees.

It is a great irony that the very tools that should protect us are being used in an internal struggle to undermine the Constitution and foist on the American Middle Class a Socialist Government. Tools such as the Adjutant General are routinely used to cover up the excesses of politicians and top bureaucrats. (Mr. George was an aberration) Investigative arms of government are being used to conceal the truth rather than exposing it to the light of day. If it weren’t for Fox News and Talk Radio the endless propaganda of the mainstream media would have decided the fate of Middle America in the aftermath of Vietnam. If Capitalism is so bad how come the system has provided the highest standard of living on earth? Yet outside forces are working tirelessly to return our way of life to a class system not seen since the dark ages. The strategy is to make the Capitalist engine rev so fast it will seize up and plunge the country into depression. This will be the opportunity the Neo Socialists are looking for to finally scrap the Constitution and seize the reins of power. We will not be destroyed by invading armies or seriously threatened by terrorists but rather succumb to the insidious Liberal forces, attacking us from within.



© Copyright 2013 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800808-All-Enemies-Foreign-and-Domestic