*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800811-A-Good-Beginning-to-a-Short-Work-Week
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#800811 added December 23, 2013 at 12:29pm
Restrictions: None
A Good Beginning to a Short Work Week
Despite the fact that I didn't want to get up this morning (I think it had something to do with today being Monday), my work day started out really good. When I longed onto Be On for Publishers (https://videos.aolnetworks.com/), there were three ad campaigns waiting for me and all of them with today's date. I wrote the first ad and posted it to http://poet999writingthoughts.blogspot.com/ then wrote an ordinary post (in this case a poem) and posted it. After that I followed the same procedure for the other two campaigns. It's not often I get three campaigns in one day and I like to post them as soon as possible because I don't want them going down before I can accept them. In addition, I like to post, at least, one regular entry between campaigns.

After I finished that, I decided I needed to review some items on writing.com until I remember I had three other websites to check for ad campaigns and offers. I checked two of them, without finding anything. The third one I checked http://socialspark.com/ contained three offers. I read the information and indicated interest in each offer. I'm not sure whether I'll get one or all of them, but if I do I'll follow the same procedure I did with the campaigns I accepted this morning.

I'll probably check those websites again on Wednesday or Thursday unless I receive information in my e-mail about any of the campaigns. Tomorrow is my birthday and my sister is coming into Las Vegas, so I don't know how much work I'll get done in the morning or afternoon (I prefer to write copy in the morning after a couple of cups of coffee and my first breakfast). Right now, I have some sheets in the washer, so as soon as they are done I'll put them in the dryer. Then I have to make my second breakfast and decide if I want to brew another carafe of coffee or just heat up some of the apple juice I have in the refrigerator. I also have some herb tea in the kitchen that I can drink (I'm not crazy about the tea in the box I have open, but I have to drink it so I'll eventually finish off the box).

Quote of the Day: "What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good on this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?" - JRR Tolkien

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800811-A-Good-Beginning-to-a-Short-Work-Week