*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800924-Tuesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#800924 added December 24, 2013 at 10:47pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday
Christmas eve and almost time for me to head off to bed. It's been kind of a difficult day for me; I'm not feeling the best, again, and I'm missing Klarissa a lot. She was born right before Christmas, and she was always so enthusiastic over Christmas. She may have not been able to fully understand, but for a Golden Retriever she seemed to understand more than she should have.

I will really miss not seeing her shredding paper tomorrow morning as she opens her gifts. She always made a huge mess of the wrapping paper, and sometimes it seemed like she enjoyed opening the gifts more than anything else.

On the other side, we have a new member of the family to teach the joys of Christmas this year, so there is the trade off. I hope Hanna catches on quickly to opening her gifts, and being rescued from the pound, this will be her first Christmas with a family. She already seems to be excited and doesn't even know why.

Well, sometime tomorrow I'll post in here about our first Christmas with Hanna.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas...

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800924-Tuesday