*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801514-Tuesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#801514 added December 31, 2013 at 2:16pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday
Last day of the month, last day of the year, and my last day off for this year, this month, and this week. That's a lot of lasts, but I don't mind, I'm looking forward to a lot of starts, like a new week, new month, and especially a new year. Hopefully I will also have a new employee starting soon, and can start having some time off with my wife, again. We had very little of that last year, so I hope this year starts a new routine of us having time off to enjoy the things we love.

I also started a new goal this week; getting to bed on time. It may not have been the best week to start it, with New Years Eve, and New Years Day, after all, it has a lot of changes in my work schedule as well as the desire to stay up and greet the new year. But, why not start it right away? I have been needing to do this for some time now, and I keep putting it off because of this or that. I stated in my goal, I wanted to be in bed by 8:30 at night, even if it meant reading until I can get to sleep.

But, I should have explained that is on nights when I get up at 3:00 in the morning. It would be silly to go to bed that early on my days off, when I don't get up until three or four hours later. In fact, we have not quite decided on what time we do want to get up on my days off. Right now, Rhonda works my days off, so six would be great, but then, seven is good, too.

So, the goal is to get enough sleep each night, and to go to bed by a decent time. For example, last night we went to bed about 9:30 and got up at 7:00. That was ample time to sleep and get rested up.Tonight, I may just stay up until midnight, since it is New Years Eve, and I don't have to be to work until 8:00 tomorrow. Also, Rhonda has the day off, so we can always slip a nice little nap in together. Of course, since I do have to work, there won't be any heavy celebrating, but then, we seldom do drink very much anymore.

I suppose I should go revamp my goal and clear things up in there. But, I want to get my novel transferred over to the site, too. In fact, I think I'll do that right now, since I have this wonderful Premium membership now and have plenty of room to post a lot of my work.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801514-Tuesday