*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801717-Wednesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#801717 added January 1, 2014 at 10:13pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday
It's later than I intended, so no time to write. Even so, I'm going to get a short entry in for today, so I can start the month and year off right.

I set a goal for the week to be in bed by eight-thirty, but then after I thought about it, I realized that was on nights I have to be up by three the next morning. I should have set it for a set number of hours of sleep, say seven, a night. Oh well, it's not working very good anyway. I was doing good up to last night, then it was a bit late as a result of New Year's Eve. I wanted to bring in the new year with toast and a kiss from my lady.

Of course, then it's later tonight, only because it got late before I got everything done. I just don't do this going to bed early thing very well. But, I'm going to keep on working at it until I get it down. I'm tired of being -- well, tired all the time. That, and I don't function the best on four to five hours of sleep a night.

So, it's mandatory that I get this worked out and make it a habit. I can get by with as little as six hours for a big part of the week, then make up for the lack of sleep on the days I don't have to get up so early. But, seven hours would be ideal, and that is what I want to start working towards.

So, forty-five minutes behind as I type this, I better get it posted and get my self into bed.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801717-Wednesday