*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801742-30-Day-Blogging-Adventure-Day-2---KLove-Secular-Music-Fast
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1910923
Looks like I may have a ton of these, so this is collection 1 of Reflections
#801742 added January 2, 2014 at 5:51am
Restrictions: None
30 Day Blogging Adventure: Day 2 - KLove Secular Music Fast
SO today I am beginning my 3rd Annual Secular Music Fast. Meaning? Only listening to Christian/Spiritual/Instrumental music till Feb. 2nd. Why? Well I started Jan 2012 and it's always been a great 'centering' way to begin my year. So yay. *Bigsmile*

Prompt: If you suddenly came into a large sum of money (inheritance, lottery, etc.) that gave you just enough to pay off all your debts and buy one luxury item for yourself of any size and scope... what would that one luxury item be and why is it important to you?


Hmmmmm, if I can 'cheat' and say I want a nice sized Yacht that COMES fully staffed for the rest of my life then I would like that because I love to travel, I love the water, and I enjoy the 'finer' things in life. *Pthb*

If I CAN'T cheat theeen.....a really nice dream house with all the trimmings.....that comes fully staffed with on call cleaners, cook, nannies....ok ok, just the house; because Home is where the Heart is and I'm a slight home body and would love to have a place to entertain and house my friends/relatives when/if need be.

© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801742-30-Day-Blogging-Adventure-Day-2---KLove-Secular-Music-Fast