*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802036-Dear-me
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#802036 added January 4, 2014 at 6:31pm
Restrictions: None
Dear me
January, 4th, 2014

I am considering what it means to write a letter to me. Some part of me feels challenged to see what my creative juices have to say about meeting my spiritual, physical, mental and emotional needs. There must be a metaphor somewhere of watching the dear and tiny me taking form and becoming the great and wonderful me, that I have never known before or even considered existed until this very moment.

At the moment I am wondering if I can find archetypes to fill the void. I look at the arenas of my life that I strive to improve and who but good old me could have the determination and know how to see me through.

The first leg of my 2014 journey has our new five pound dog Buddy as the catalyst. He is all kinds of piss and vinegar. There is no standing and waiting for something to get done. Spiritually I can get stagnant and therefore will look for ways to challenge growth. One spur a letter for a church calling me to sort out who I am as a minister all over again. My new writing vistas give me a lot of places to live out the adventure. Who needs to go half way around the world when you can enter a writing portal to everywhere you could want to go to or would rather stay away from. I like the idea of a God that loves the world. With this in mind I bring my energy plug to the forefront. To be a dear me is to know that I can count on a writing community to hold me accountable.
*Laugh*
I will look at another aspect tomorrow. Tell me what you think about what you think so far. Thanks for being there
.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802036-Dear-me