*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801922-Working
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#801922 added January 4, 2014 at 12:28am
Restrictions: None
Working!
January 3rd, 2014

I am working so I must be slowly be moving off the island I created for myself. I am discovering that there might be something worth exploring over and beyond an ill at ease connection. When I think of being an ill at ease, I think of the word disease and the processes that go along with it. I am choosing to recover the sense of ease before I had my cold.

The bigger part of celebration today was hearing from a local church that they are interested in me recovering my ministerial credential. After reading their material, it feels like a good fit. Their main emphasis is on healing and getting better. They are a church that believes in two baptismal experiences, which is akin to the place where I have trusted God to embrace me. I am a died in the wool Baptist and yet having a Great grandfather who pioneered the pentecostal movement in Massachusetts sometimes seemed like an annoyance. At one point I toyed with being an Assembly of God pastor and God made it clear that was not the path I was meant to go on.

I am working and I say this with praise. If only for a moment I savour a time when I see God at Work and I am being carried along to see that there is a such thing as a promised land. May God continue to grant me grace and faith as I journey!!
*Cool*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801922-Working