*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802646-Love-and-Lost
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#802646 added January 9, 2014 at 8:19am
Restrictions: None
Love and Lost
Jan 9,2014

BCOF prompt is "Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all." Is this true?

You know I used to think that it was until I lost the love of my life. Now, I won't get too personal, but I've realized that after losing the love of my life after almost 14 years is painful to the core.............. It was my fault that it happened too.......... Now, I'm just trying to put the pieces back together again and maybe win his love back.

I can give this advice............... If you find that person who you love more than life itself, do whatever you have to do to keep that person. If you don't, you'll regret it for the rest of your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


News In My World!!!!!!

I'm working on editing my novel for the last time before I start sending it out to publishers. I edited chapter one yesterday and will edit the first part of chapter two today (I may even edit the second part too). I have the last load of laundry in the dryer and plan on watching a movie today to relax (I can't write if I feel stressed). After that I may start on some more cleaning.

Question????? Has anyone tried Zumba fitness????? I've been thinking about starting it but wanted to find out if it has worked for anyone. It looks like a lot of fun......

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802646-Love-and-Lost