*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803413-Justification
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#803413 added January 15, 2014 at 5:48pm
Restrictions: None
Justification
I ponder what to do with as big a word as jusification. As a Sunday school pupil I was told that it was just as if I'd. The implication was that somebody did something for me that I could not do myself. I always thought that was pretty cool. My life is checkered with things that somebody had to do that I could not do myself. Included in the list are things like birth, propogation of the human race and to some extent getting myself in and out of bed in the morning. *Confused*

From this place I moved to the courtroom setting. As a sinner I am eternally guilty. Some one came in the courtroom and let everybody know that I was not guilty. That was pretty cool too. It is amazing what anyone person can get away with when they put their mind to it. I am fully aware that the courtroom has eternal salvific implications. Still there are days when I wonder if God really knows what God is doing by setting us all free to wreak havoc upon all creation. Maybe there is more to God than I think and more to me than I ever thought possible.*RollEyes*

In Romans 5 and several other places it says that I am justified by faith. That can be kind of cool too. The only catch is what am I having faith in. What voice am I listening to. In the previous chapter we read how Abraham heard God and was able to see God's promises and work come to pass. I could have faith in my wife, my best friend or even my children to some extent. Over time I have learned that listening to there voice and expection some manner of well being has limits. Then I get to the place where I see God face to face and I realize that I have a reason to believe I am her for a reason. I am loved!!!I want to get acquainted with this kind of God. I pray that all persons can know the power of justification. It is no fun living in shame. We find God in joy. Why not try on justification? It might be the difference between liking what you can do and not even trying in the first place.
*BigSmile*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803413-Justification