*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803680-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#803680 added January 17, 2014 at 9:18pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
Another long day! Of course, that means I'm late getting in here, too. Not too late, however, it's not quite bedtime for me yet, but it's getting close. Today was a busy day, again; up at three for work.

I worked from five this morning to ten-thirty, getting done a little earlier than I was scheduled. Of course, this would have been great had I the opportunity to enjoy getting off work early and spending that time doing something I enjoy. This was not the case, however. I was done early so I could get to an interview on time. I wasn't being interviewed, I was giving an interview, and like so much of my job, it is done on my time. After the interview, with such positive results, I decided to hire and more time was used to fill out new hire paperwork, orient the person to the position a little, and then part ways until Monday, when he will begin training.

I however, was not done yet. I had to go over to the store we provide service for, and coordinate training with the Front Office, then go back to the guardhouse and discuss scheduling and training with Rhonda, who does most of the scheduling now, and also most of the training; as much as is possible, anyway. Today was a bit difficult, since the Front Office is shorthanded, and the management will be gone for three days for conferences. We do a great deal of the training, but it has to be set with the store, and they have to do four hours of the training and give the final test.

But, we worked it out, so I returned home, getting here at three this afternoon. This gave me just enough time to fill out and send my e-report for the week before having to run back into town to pick Rhonda up from work. After we arrived back home, we discussed a few things, relaxed for a bit, and now it's time to go to bed, since we have to be back up at three. Also, it could get to be another long day tomorrow, since we are now in a blizzard warning until three tomorrow. Since Rhonda and I both work tomorrow, I open, she works second shift, we will go in together and just stay in town until both shifts are done. I will bring my notepad with, and hopefully I get some time to spend in here after I finish the paperwork on the new hire.

For now, it's just another short entry, but soon I am going to get enough time to start putting more items in my portfolio, plenty of older items, and a few new ones. I also have a couple of stories I want to work on. Lots for me to do, just need to find the time.


"Reading soothes the soul, writing sets it free."

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803680-Friday