*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804071
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#804071 added January 21, 2014 at 12:06pm
Restrictions: None
Something I Learned Today
Prompt: Welcome To My Reality Group. Tell us something you learned today.

"The Wizard Of Oz". The book says animals weren't allowed in Oz. Dorothy wore silver slippers, not red ruby ones. The hired hands weren't in the book. The evil Mrs. Gulch wasn't in the book. Aunt Em' and Uncle Henry's house was is in a one room building. It wasn't a house. The cellar was inside the one room building. The Queen Of The Field Mice woke up Dorothy, Toto and the Lion from the poisoned poppies not the good witch Glinda. Interesting info.

Here's something. L. Frank Baum, the author of "The Wizard Of Oz" had a son who lived in Bass Lake, Indiana and he visited his son often. Toto, Indiana is a small town near by. You guessed it! He named the dog after the town! Oh! I live a few miles from Bass Lake and Toto. That is my news for the day.

** Image ID #709634 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804071