*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804202-Waiting
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#804202 added January 22, 2014 at 5:10pm
Restrictions: None
Waiting
My mind is working in profound overdrive. What could be more thought provoking than meditating on what it means to wait. Even as I type I wait for the next letter, word and sentence that will proceed from my keyboard stroke. In the course of writing I learn to be patient as I take note of mistakes I made on the way as I amble toward my conclusion. I rejoice in the realization that it is some much nicer to have a word processor than I typewriter. A typewriter leaves a trail of all mistakes made. I glide and smiling glow in knowing that whatever comes out in print can be righted as I edit and review.*StarStruck*

Waiting takes place in a more extensive and intensive way as I wake up to start the day. Who really knows what will "happen"? The key to the door to what happened in between opening and closing is nestled with in the deepest part of the heart. And only a well tuned brain knows the timing that will most eloquently reveal the most indepth happenstance. I am waiting at the moment for my wife to do home. What will she find when she gets here. I know for a fact there will be two cats, a dog and a house that is quite a bit less than clean. *Pthb*Maybe it is not too late to make an impact. Waiting is the joy of expecting that things can always get better even before birth in the form of persons finally enters the portal called home.*Delight*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804202-Waiting