*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804445-Casted-out-Bliss
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#804445 added January 24, 2014 at 6:02pm
Restrictions: None
Casted out Bliss
I am praying that I can continue to cast out the bliss that lays hidden in the bowels of my soulful body. I have been looking at myself in the mirror and see lots of room for growth. I am passionate about wanting to share with others that there is something redeemable in apparent disarray. the only thing in the way of sharing this bliss are my own struggles to embrace all the challenges that continue to flood my way. *Pthb*

I am considering the possibility of pastoral ministry in the context of what I currently am doing in the workplace. A coworker laughs at potentials for sharing the gospel in the arena of security. I cringe as I watch an elderly woman take care of her chronically ill husband who has Alzheimers. Ministry is all around. What is God wanting me to do? Even in a household of a few cats, a dog and a wife there are enough birth pangs to extend across many life times. God is at work-in labor. I only hope and pray that I am ready for whatever God births my way.*FacePalm*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804445-Casted-out-Bliss