*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804708-What-song-did-you-sing-along-to-today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kat
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1972989
My thoughts ~ Imagination is even more valuable than knowledge.
#804708 added January 26, 2014 at 11:23pm
Restrictions: None
What song did you sing along to today?
What song did you sing along to today?          


I am not one to listen to a lot of music; but today, on my way to go get hay and I did sing along to a couple of songs on the radio.  I cannot tell you the title of any of the songs.  I have always loved country music and can sing almost any song that comes on the radio.  The song that touched me talked about going to the house where you grew up to find yourself.  The fact that I have been lost a good part of my life and going to the house where I grew up would be a very interesting thing for me.


My life is so busy that I cherish these little moments where I get to get lost in a song are precious and wish I could find more of them.  When my kids are grown and life changes maybe I will find a way to create some.  I know that now my focus on my children outshines my own need for solitude and serenity.  I will be sure to find time for myself but I am not willing to give up interacting with my kids to do it.



© Copyright 2014 kat (UN: katsbooks72 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804708-What-song-did-you-sing-along-to-today